Saturday, December 26, 2009

Merry Christmas!!

As the Buds continue today's trend of losing to teams called Canadians(ens), I am hopeful that they can turn both this game and this season around.

New Years is just around the corner, and seeing as I'm going to be busy over the holidays and making limited posts I'll talk about it now. The new year represents an opportunity for all of us to take a look at the year we're leaving and make adjustments going forward.

This blog is my first foray into writing, blogging or any kind of reporting and my first five posts have been a learning experience. That said they haven't garnered too much response and have seemed to me at least to be too wordy and rambling. Going forward I will be trying to clean up my writing and make this a more interesting and stimulating blog. Any feedback you can give would be very much appreciated, positive comments are always great but cristicism is equally welcome, provided it is constructive.

Thank you to anybody who has visited my site, see you in 2010.

GO LEAFS GO!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment